10 inlägg
nlief startade en diskussion
how high is the cabinet - Hi, It does not say the height in the description. Also how many inches are the legs. I have a vent and trying to figure out if I can place ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
nlief startade en diskussion
What is the countertop material? - Love the countertop. What is it please.
    Kommentera
nlief startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
nlief startade en diskussion
Designing kitchen with 10' ceiling - I am trying to design upper cabinets for my 10' kitchen. They will be running all the way up to the ceiling with stacked cabinets. When I lo... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
nlief startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
nlief startade en diskussion
What is the ceiling height? - I was wondering what is the ceiling height here? Thanks!
    Kommentera
nlief startade en diskussion
Electrically heated driveway - I am building a new house in the Boston area and thinking about having a heated driveway. I don’t want a hydronic system. Since my driveway ... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
nlief startade en diskussion
Sideboard - Can you tell me there did you get the sideboard?
    1 kommentar
nlief startade en diskussion
What should I do with my bedroom furniture - I have a pink bedroom furniture from the beginning of 1990. It looks so outdated in my opinion. I always wanted a dark set: ebony or smth li... Läs mer
    27 kommentarer