5 inlägg
Nadine Mitchell startade en diskussion
Such a great combination! - Can you tell me what the ferns and the plants in the foreground are? Tks!!
    6 kommentarer
Nadine Mitchell startade en diskussion
I love this house! Could you please tell me what wood species and - stain colour is on the cabinets and floors? Also if you could please tell me where I could find the cabinets. Thank you!
    2 kommentarer
Nadine Mitchell startade en diskussion
Mixing hardware styles - I have chosen oil rubbed bronze for lighting fixtures and door hardware and in my bathroom I have a cement vessel sink that is dark brown. S... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Nadine Mitchell startade en diskussion
We love these tiles, are the spaces between tiles sealed somehow? - We are in the Pacific northwest and have a lot of cedar trees that drop needles on our deck. We are concerned about the debris building up ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar