30 inlägg
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
Craigslist-to-Collected Living Room?! - Hi all! I need some help with my living room. Basically, everything in this room (besides the rug and lamps) are either from Craigslist or... Läs mer
21 gillar    1549 kommentarer
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
Do drapes like these have to be custom? - I would love to do drapes like these in my dining room, but I have very little experience with window treatments, so I have a silly question... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
Do these rugs look the same to you? - I ordered the Pottery Barn Kellen rug. The first photo is what I ordered, the second is what I received. The colors look completely off to ... Läs mer
1 gillar    24 kommentarer
northpoint2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...