40 inlägg
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Benjamin Moore "Advance" Paint Cure Time - Two weeks ago, I made the mistake of painting our laundry room/mudroom shelving with our normal, semi-gloss paint that we've used for all th... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Repainting Oven Door Skin and Toe Kick - We are very frustrated with Dacor at the moment, who provided a beautiful-looking induction range to us in 2016 but seems (so far) unwilling... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
New American Standard A/C System? - My usual sources of solid consumer research (e.g. Consumer Reports) have failed me on this one and, sadly, even during the pandemic none of ... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Furniture Covers = Home for Mice - This winter, I placed furniture covers over two lounge chairs and an ottoman by West Elm. The chairs look like the (stock) photo I'll show h... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Considerations for Outdoor Furniture Covers? - Now that I've got a couple of lounge chairs for ye olde deck that have fabric cushions on them, it's time to think about covering them durin... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Best Garage Floor Epoxy? - We have recently (almost) completed a garage renovation, taking what used to be a 1-car garage and making it a 2-car garage. Here's a photo ... Läs mer
2 gillar    15 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Deck Furniture Dimensions? - Hi, Houzzers... time to dream of spring and decks already (!) We're embarking on a deck renovation and I thought I'd ask about our furniture... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Deck Posts & Top Rail for Cable Railing? - We're about to replace our old, standard deck with a new ipe deck that contains a pergola, which we will also make out of ipe in order to ha... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
West Elm Huron Lounge Chair? - Long story short: We're renovating/redesigning our deck and will have the opportunity to have not only a dining area but also a couple of lo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Nancy Trainer startade en diskussion
Anchor Bench to Property? - I'm the chair of my local elementary school's Landscape Committee and we're considering buying some cool benches & stools to put out in ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...