23 inlägg
nursecmt startade en diskussion
help with couch color - Shopping for a new couch on a budget. Love this couch not sure it matches my color scheme. I had a dark grey couch previously and plan to re... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Mixing metals in small area - I have an open floor plan: kitchen dining and living room. Kitchen has White shaker cabinets with dark granite countertops. The kitchen dini... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Living room shiplap - i have a small room off my living room should I ship lap the whole room one wall or half way up like In picture. I will be adding door casin... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Board and Batton wall - Going to put board and Batton on this wall. Suggestions for furniture to go on the wall under tv. ive added puctures of the rest of the room... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Shoe storage entry - Suggestions for shoe storage. It’s a very narrow entryway. I have a boyfriend with a teenage son who both have huge feet so it needs to be... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Kitchen table decor/light - looking for a new light and table centerpiece. Brushed nickel finish. . On a budget. First house and I’m overwhelmed with decorating.
    3 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Bathroom Rug suggestion - Suggestions for one rug vs the two seperate ones.
    2 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Entryway dilema - I have this room off of my living room which slowly I’ll make into something like an office reading room etc. but the doorway is just so emp... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Bathroom Update - I bought my house 2 years ago and I’m finally doing some minor updates. I bought new and put in basics cause it’s cheaper to do some things ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
nursecmt startade en diskussion
Teen bedroom layout - We just bought our first home and are buying our 14 year old son a new room for Christmas. Unfortunately the room is tiny but we are just ha... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...