4 inlägg
paintguy22 startade en diskussion
Laminate backsplashes - Hey guys, I am trying to make my own laminate backsplashes and they are coming out OK, but I cannot get the edges just perfect like they do ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
paintguy22 startade en diskussion
Working with laminate - Hey guys, I am trying to make my own laminate backsplashes and they are coming out OK, but I cannot get the edges just perfect like they do... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
paintguy22 startade en diskussion
Wireless doorbells - I know this has nothing to do with electrical wiring, but I couldn't think of a better forum. What do actual electricians recommend when som... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
paintguy22 startade en diskussion
New tile falls off shower walls - I'm installing tile in a shower over Durock cement board. I went to Menards to get all the supplies, told the clerk what I was doing and he ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer