7 inlägg
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
Where can those Adirondack chairs be found? - Were they custom made? Are they available for purchase?
    Kommentera
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
Love the chairs. Where can they be found? - Where can I purchase those adirondack chairs? Thanks in advance! PKennedy
    1 kommentar
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
North Florida Rose ID Request - My husband and I moved a few years ago to a home with a rose bush (actually 3 identical ones planted side by side) that we would like to ide... Läs mer
3 gillar    4 kommentarer
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
North Florida Rose Garden Layout / Design Questions - My husband I and I bought a home in the North Florida region recently and are working to renovate it after it sat largely unoccupied / negle... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
Need help for my kitchen countertops - We just bought a "new" old home and the kitchen is huge which is nice but I hate the kitchen countertops. I think it is the "Solid Surface"... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
2 gillar    Kommentera
Pamela Kennedy startade en diskussion
I am looking for a plan for a 2 story Mediterranean home with a loggia - I would like one that is reasonably sized (>3000 sq ft but
    2 kommentarer