33 inlägg
pat44th startade en diskussion
Need help to identify this herb! - This herb has strong smell and spicy taste. The leaf is quite thick. The front leaf has a little hairy but soft. The back leaf is a l... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
pat44th startade en diskussion
Want: Sorrel Have: Thai holy Basil for trade - I love to trade Sorrel, Large Leaf or any type of Sorrel with my Thai holy Basil (red type).
    3 kommentarer
pat44th startade en diskussion
WANTED: Tromboncino squash (zucchetta) and Strawberry spinach - I am looking for Tromboncino squash (zucchetta) and Strawberry spinach to trade or SASE. Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list
    Kommentera
pat44th startade en diskussion
WANTED: Seablite, Seepweed - Hi Does anyone have Seablite or Seepweed to trade or I can pay for postage? Please check at my list. Thank you
    Kommentera
pat44th startade en diskussion
WANTED: Laurel clock vine - Does Anyone have Laurel clock vine seeds for trade? Please check at my list. Thanks
    Kommentera
pat44th startade en diskussion
WANTED: Pineapple guava cuttings - I love to have some pineapple guava cuttings. Please check at my list for trade or I can pay for package. Thanks
    Kommentera
pat44th startade en diskussion
Hot pepper ID - This hot pepper I bought from Home Depot. I lost the tag. I grow 2 plants in one pot. Does anyone know this pepper name? Thank you
    5 kommentarer
pat44th startade en diskussion
Hot pepper ID - This hot pepper I bought from Home Depot. I lost the tag. I grow 2 plants in one pot. Does anyone know this pepper name? Thank you
    3 kommentarer
pat44th startade en diskussion
Moonflower vine question? - I need help. Anyone knows the name of this moonflower?
    3 kommentarer
pat44th startade en diskussion
WANTED: many herbs :- rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano etc. - I would like to have many kind of herbs :- rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano etc. I can trade with any seeds in my list or SASE. Thanks Here ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...