22 inlägg
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Chandelier in dinning room - I loved the chandelier. Can someone please tell me 5he name of the manufacturer and an6 other details so I could purchase it. Thanks so much... Läs mer
    Kommentera
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Beautiful bar stools - I love the bar stools. Can you tell me where they came from? I would like purchase these.
    Kommentera
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Mixing woods on a kitchen set - I have a Nicholas and Stone Antiguan table with a black wood pedistal base and apron. The top of the table is brown wood, seats of chairs ar... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
patteach2 startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Company name of the light and size please. Thank you - I have a similar breakfast nook and I would love to find a light like the one over the table.
    1 kommentar
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Wonder why nobody's questions are being answered? - Wonder why nobody's questions are being answered. I love the table lamps and would like to know where I might purchase them?
    1 kommentar
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Location - Can you tell me the location of this home, so pretty!
    Kommentera
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Doors - Are the doors wood or fiberglass?
    Kommentera
patteach2 startade en diskussion
Doors? - Can you tell me about the doors, wood or fiberglass? Who is the manufacturer ?
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...