5 inlägg
pbtops startade en diskussion
What are the dimensions of the upper cabinet in this vanity? - I need to know where to have the plumber plumb the pipes so that they are not visible below the edge of the upper cabinet and drawers. I als... Läs mer
    Kommentera
pbtops startade en diskussion
Artisan-Pedestal Table Base - Hello, I see a Table top that is rectangular, but I would like an Oval one that sits 6-8. Is there a matching Oval table top for this base?
    Kommentera
pbtops startade en diskussion
Countertop? - What type and color are the countertop please?
    1 kommentar
pbtops startade en diskussion
Laundry room question - I would like to know the depth of the cabinets above the washer/dryer. How are they accessed, would one need a step stool? Usually pedestal ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
pbtops startade en diskussion
Tricky family room layout issue - This family room needs and overhaul now that we added AC and want to be in it. We plan to set up the TV below the unit centered on the wall ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar