5 inlägg
Pamela Field startade en diskussion
What am I going to do with this coffee table? - Recently a sweet lady asked if I could paint an old chest of hers that was in bad repair. It was the only thing left from her mother, that ... Läs mer
1 gillar    14 kommentarer
Pamela Field startade en diskussion
OMG, have I gone too far? - I just started painting the exterior of my fixer upper house. My intention was to match the darker part of the rock. I'm afraid it's too da... Läs mer
    33 kommentarer
Pamela Field startade en diskussion
Painting the bathroom - This is a rather smaller bath with tub and one bowl sink. Would it be okay to paint the ceiling the same color as the walls? I'm paintin... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Pamela Field startade en diskussion
Advice for kitchen backsplash - Choosing tile for my kitchen backsplash, and had planned on using a 3 x 6 subway tile. There is an option of the same tile in 4 x 12. Whic... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Pamela Field startade en diskussion
Paint color suggestions for exterior of my new fixer-upper home. - I just purchased this house and it needs a lot of work. It's been empty for 3 yrs and has a long list of repairs. One of the projects on ... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer