5 inlägg
pettypeas startade en diskussion
Bathroom ceiling--is this a paint layer? - I started prepping the bathroom in my 1923 bungalow for painting. When I was examining the ceiling, which had several creases and cracks I p... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
pettypeas startade en diskussion
Verrrry little flesh in my pomelo - I just moved in to a house in Oakland, CA that has what I assume to be a pomelo tree in the backyard. One fruit fell off during the move-in ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
pettypeas startade en diskussion
Olive tree - I just moved in to a new house where there is an olive tree planted in a clearing of about half a sidewalk square. The tree is about 25 feet... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
pettypeas startade en diskussion
New house in Oakland--what are these shrubs? - I recently bought a house in Oakland, CA and am excited to finally plant my citrus trees in the ground, but first I'd like to figure out wha... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
pettypeas startade en diskussion
Something's eating my leaves - Something's been eating leaves of my plants in three separate beds. It is likely a common problem, but I couldn't find the answer by searchi... Läs mer
    1 kommentar