4 inlägg
pgsd startade en diskussion
Wafer vs can ceiling lights - We're remodeling and our GC says we can go with wafer or can lights. Either way, it's 4" LED but I need to decide on cans or wafers. I'... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
pgsd startade en diskussion
Design feedback needed on window to upper cabinet size (pic included) - Hi Houzz! I'm trying to finalize my design and am really stuck on the upper cabinet and window size on one wall. Something just doesn't look... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
pgsd startade en diskussion
GC's custom cabinets same price as vs diamond/schrock? - Our GC has a local in-house cabinet shop and is quoting us essentially the same price for custom cabinets as we're getting from Lowes for Di... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
pgsd startade en diskussion
Kitchen layout feedback requested - Hi! We're in the final stages of our kitchen remodel and would love to have some other "eyes" review the design. A few things I'm ... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer