19 inlägg
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Layout for living / kitchen space - Hiya all, I’m considering renting out the top floor in my house as we no longer use them. The smaller room was our office but both my wife a... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Potential Rental Investment - I’ve come across a potential rental investment but I’m not 100% if the current layout works best or if I should change the layout (as the 2n... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Panelling Staircase Is HARD!!! - I can just about change a bulb so installing panelling on the staircase and hallway pushed me to limits. I’ve previously done our bedroom bu... Läs mer
2 gillar    4 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
New PINK Hallway or Not? - I wanted something different and to change our hallway. We had a family vote and I lost but I was determined to have bright pink hallway th... Rösta nu
1 gillar    5 kommentarer    41 röster
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Redecorate Living Ideas - Hi all, I'm looking for design ideas on how to redecorate this lounge for a rental property. It's a small cottage (2 up 2 down). I was think... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Front garden/driveway - Design Dilemma - Hiya all, looking for some suggestions for a low-maintenance front garden (left-hand side). Approx (a)8m x (b)5m We changed the right-hand s... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Any Suggests On Deco As Some Areas Are Too Dark. - Hello all, my friend thinks that his new hallway & lounge areas are too dark. I suggested that he should get light wood herringbone flo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Help with better ideas to this layout, for a family? Thank you - Hiya Houzz, any alternative ideas to changing the layout? My friend has just exchanged on this property. He has three boys who are mad about... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Help/ Advice On Wall Cabinet Design - Hiya, I’ve decided to build a media wall using IKEA wall cabinets (see photo of working in progress), because we were quoted over £6k for a ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Malcome A startade en diskussion
Can anyone please help improve this layout? - My friend has been in consultation with his architect for a loft & rear extension to his current house. It’s a 3 bed semi and he want to... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...