11 inlägg
pmags startade en diskussion
Dilemma regarding ceiling fans in bedroom - I am in the process of having my master bedroom completely re-designed. Currently I have a plain ceiling fan/light fixture in the centre of... Läs mer
1 gillar    20 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
Where to find shattered glass for a kitchen table - I live in the greater Toronto area and have been trying to find a place to purchase a shattered glass kitchen table or at least find out whe... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
Where to find shattered glass - I am interested in purchasing a shattered glass table for my kitchen. We live in the Thornhill/Toronto area and I'm wondering if anyone know... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
where can I purchase a piece of a slab of Caesar stone in Toronto? - I am interested in purchasing a small piece of Costal Grey # 6003 Caeser Stone for a vanity in a very small powder room. It would be a piec... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
pmags startade en diskussion
Toto toilets or American Standard - I have recently been told that the best toilet on the market is the Toto toilet. Now I've been told that actually the new American Standard ... Läs mer
    28 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
To paint the trim & baseboard or not - We've just painted our walls with fairly neutral colors (BM Revere Pewter for one) and as per a designer's suggestion, the doors, trims and ... Läs mer
    37 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
Help with a VERY small bathroom. - Our powder room is 6 feet long by almost 3 feet wide. We must put in a vanity sink to hide the pipes. The old toilet was 24 inches long but ... Läs mer
1 gillar    6 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
More photos of the proposed area to change to enlarge family room - I pressed post by accident. Here are a few more photos to show the areas in question.
    1 kommentar
pmags startade en diskussion
Thinking of removing a wall to enlarge family room - We are thinking of removing a wall to enlarge our family room. This will require us to eliminate the hall that is the current method of ente... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
pmags startade en diskussion
Need help choosing a kitchen sink - We are renovating our kitchen and are choosing a new sink. I think we would like a 1&1/2 or 1 & 3/4 "D"- shaped, undermounted stainl... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...