9 inlägg
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Minimum space for 4 swivel chairs and ottoman???? - I have a lovely 1950’s home. The two front rooms are pretty standard for the times… the larger one was used as a formal family room and a sm... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Anyone know where I can buy this ceiling pendant? - Hello all. I am in the planning stages of renovating a front porch and love this pendant light. Does anyone know where I can buy it? Thanks... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Exterior help updating a 1950’s home - Hello all! I’ve been scouring the advise columns and have been so impressed with the talent out there that I thought I would reach out with ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Help choosing paint color - We currently are doing a remodel and have painted a majority of the house Edgecomb Gray on the walls with Simply White trim. I love the wal... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Quick question - We are running light gray kitchen cabinets up to the ceiling with adjoining crown molding. The crown molding in the rest of the house is pai... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
Help with furniture placement please :) - Ok, so you all have been great at giving advice, so here I come again! We are in the middle of a open concept kitchen-familyroom remodel an... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
What do you think of this design concept? - I just had light gray kitchen cabinets installed and they are a cooler tone that I would have liked. We have dubbed them the "chameleon... Läs mer
2 gillar    30 kommentarer
Patti Lacey startade en diskussion
HELP! Something seems "off" with the cabinet design! - Hi there. So, I am doing a rather major open concept remodel and the kitchen cabinets are being installed. They were looking great until he... Läs mer
2 gillar    20 kommentarer