12 inlägg
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Love the countertop! - Can you please share more details about the countertop? Would very much appreciate knowing the brand and the style name. Thanks so much!
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Entry Door Hardware - Like the entryway door handles. Any information on brand/model? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Entry Door Hardware - Interested in the entry door hardware. Any idea of manufacturer and/or model?
    Kommentera
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Love the stone work. Can you tell me manufacture and style name? - This stone looks like it's a perfect blend of colors.
    1 kommentar
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Love the stonework! - Can you tell me the brand/color information for the stone used on your fireplace? I love it and think it might be just what I'm looking for... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Love the stone wall! Could you plse share name & product info? - I have a white house and we are thinking of using stone on one basement wall as a focal point. Love this look!
    Kommentera
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Brick color - can you tell me product information? Thanks! - I really like the brick color! It looks so nice with the black trim.
    Kommentera
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
What is the flooring? - I would like more information on the type of flooring and where it can be purchased? Thanks.
    Kommentera
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Flooring Used? - I’m interested in the flooring type and color? Nice!
    1 kommentar
Miatagirl startade en diskussion
Where is the sconce from? - I really like the wall sconce on the column behind the table. Can you tell me more about it such as where it can be purchased from? Thanks... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...