5 inlägg
K Ski startade en diskussion
wood like tile for veranda floor - Anyone with experience with the dark grain wood look tile on a veranda floor--does it look dirty all the time? Here's our veranda/porch... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
K Ski startade en diskussion
front walkway help--concrete vs exposed aggregate - Have a 10 yr old home. Would like to replace our current concrete front walkway with exposed aggregate. Approx 400sq feet. What do pros ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
K Ski startade en diskussion
Stone selections wall and floor - Safe to estimate that 90% of the photos we save to our patio photobook come from your gallery. Beautiful work. Stunning use of materials. C... Läs mer
2 gillar    1 kommentar
K Ski startade en diskussion
Could you tell me the wall dimensions the Cumbria medallion is on? - Love your use of the Sonoma Cumbria medallion! We Have a 30 inch cooktop thus a 30'"Wx 32"H backsplash space I have wanted to use it in but... Läs mer
    Kommentera
K Ski startade en diskussion
kitchen backsplash - I have lighter maple cabinets and tropical brown granite--what color stone should I use for the backsplash? I keep leaning toward Durango l... Läs mer
    1 kommentar