126 inlägg
puddin startade en diskussion
May I ask what color the shingles are. Thank you - The base color of the house fits the lovely style perfectly. Attention to detail, oh yes.
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
thank you for responding - Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
puddin startade en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of this chandelier? Thank you - This has wonderful texture and, assuming this is fabric, it is just a little different than the chandeliers seen in many coastal photos. Tha... Läs mer
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of white painted bamboo chairs? Thank you - Her esthetic is fresh and fun. Yet calm. Could be on the coast of anywhere
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
May I ask the manufacturer of the two arm chairs? Thank you - This is a lovely, welcoming room Thank you for sharing
    2 kommentarer
puddin startade en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer/brand of the 4 rattan chairs not shown - It is unfortunate that the family room is not shown in it's entirety. It's a really lovely and inviting room with lots of wonderful ideas. I... Läs mer
    Kommentera
puddin startade en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of THIS particular chandelier? Thank you - This room beautiful, wonderfully appointed room is an example of layers that look as though they have been collected over time rather than d... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...