6 inlägg
rabiaharding startade en diskussion
decking all the way - I absolutely love the seamless look of the decking going all the way up to the swimming pool. However, I visited two swimming pool compani... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
rabiaharding startade en diskussion
how to incorporate leather recliners into a contemporary/modern lounge - We have moved from a country town to the coast and currently have a more rustic , untreated brown leather recliner lounge suite. In its enti... Läs mer
    Kommentera
rabiaharding startade en diskussion
waterproof laminate vs waterproof vinyl flooring - Which is the best option for bedrooms...waterproof laminate flooring,or waterproof vinyl flooring. I previously had
    2 kommentarer
rabiaharding startade en diskussion
lowers bread - does this toaster lower the bread automatically ,as the Bugatti toaster?
    Kommentera
rabiaharding startade en diskussion
material of kitchen cupboards - what type of material is used on the grey kitchen units? are they wrapped? I love the matt look and would like to mix something similar with... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera