7 inlägg
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Art Deco Brass or Gold Wall Art - Dear All, I am looking for brass/gold art deco wall art. Something that could be handmade, metal but definitely needs to be brass/gold to ma... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Art Deco - Dining Table Centrepiece - Dear All, I would love some help. I have a 6 seater glass dining table (rectangular). It has brushed gold legs. My apartment is a modern tak... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Art Deco occasional / accent chair - Dear All, My apartment is decorated in a modern art deco style. I am looking for 2 quirky art deco style accent/occasional chairs for each ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Art Deco Chandeliers or Pendants - Gold - Hi All, Im slowly coming to the end of my modern take on Art Deco apartment. Ive been searching high and low online for Gold coloured chand... Läs mer
1 gillar    22 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Tailor made curtains - help - Hi All, I recall a long while ago that Bentall's Kingston Surrey used to have a bespoke curtain design department. They had heaps of materia... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Oversized abstract art - Dear All, I have a really long and high wall behind my sofa. I would love to get an oversized abstract painting on there. Some kind of lands... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
Randeep Gill startade en diskussion
Art Deco Table Lamps - Hi All, I saw these bedside table lamps at a show home. Anyone have any idea where I can get these from?
    5 kommentarer