4 inlägg
Randi Rix startade en diskussion
Do you have a Split-Leaf Philodendron at home? - I really want to turn my home into a Tropical Oasis with a Split-Leaf Philodendron, but I miss lacking ideas to get it integrated in the dwe... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Randi Rix startade en diskussion
Is a bar cart a "GO" or "NO GO"? - One of the biggest trends right now is to have a bar cart in your home. I'm not convinced. Do you have an bar cart at your home? Or is it a ... Rösta nu
1 gillar    13 kommentarer    116 röster
Randi Rix startade en diskussion
Organic or square bathtub? - I am considering a new bathtub. However, unsure if I should choose an organic form or a more modern one, which is more square. Which one do ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Randi Rix startade en diskussion
Storage of shoes! - How do you store your shoes? Both those who stand out and is in use in the daily life ... and those who are saved more away? (I'm sorry.... Läs mer
25 gillar    20 kommentarer