7 inlägg
rasbeh startade en diskussion
Buxus 'Green Velvet' Problem - I have three Buxus 'Green Velvet' bushes planted next to each other. Last week I noticed some discoloration in the foliage. This happened ... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
rasbeh startade en diskussion
Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Gracilis' Permanently Damaged? - I ordered a Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Gracilis' on shrubbucket.com a week ago and received it today. The plant size is very good for the price t... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
rasbeh startade en diskussion
Unruly Elm Tree - A contractor planted this Elm tree for me in the spring of 2018 (Ulmus americana Princeton or New Harmony -- never got the exact confirmatio... Läs mer
1 gillar    12 kommentarer
rasbeh startade en diskussion
Planting Bare Root Peonia 'Bartzell' - I recently purchased this bare root from Avant Gardens (mail order). I've never planted peonies before and find that the eyes of this plant ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
rasbeh startade en diskussion
To stake or not stake - young fagus sylvatica 'Dawyck Purple' - I purchased a young fagus sylvatica 'Dawyck Purple' mail order from Avant Gardens last fall. The tree is about 4.5' tall. It was grown in a ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
rasbeh startade en diskussion
Need help - acer griseum with dying/weak new growth - Hi. I was traveling for 10 days and upon my return I noticed that the new paperbark maple that I planted last fall is showing significant di... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer