6 inlägg
rdthomas12 startade en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
rdthomas12 startade en diskussion
Approximate dimensions of this portico? - Would someone be kind enough to give an approximate dimensions of this portico? width, depth, height. and arched opening. Thx
    4 kommentarer
rdthomas12 startade en diskussion
Help to relocate bathroom #1 closer to the bedroom - I would like design help in relocating bathroom #1 closer to the bedroom in this guest suite. This unit is in the basement level of the hou... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
rdthomas12 startade en diskussion
Kitchen feedback - I am in the process of designing our next house and I would love to get your feedback on this kitchen layout.
    6 kommentarer
rdthomas12 startade en diskussion
Building a house in Jamaica - I am planning on building this house in Jamaica and I would like your feedback on this design. This house will be a retirement/vacation home... Läs mer
5 gillar    21 kommentarer