22 inlägg
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Shopping experts, dupe of RH Holmes medicine cabinet? - I'm looking for a medicine cabinet--actually, two matching medicine cabinets--similar to the Restoration Hardware "Holmes" medicin... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Describe this floor, please - I'm gathering ideas for a bathroom remodel in my Williamsburg colonial, to go from pinkish '90s tile to classic black and white. I want some... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Best sofa retailer with slipcover option? - Bumping--What retailer would you recommend to someone looking for the best value in a sofa (something with a traditional rolled or English a... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Are my carpet rods ugly enough to stress over? - We recently had our floors refinished, including the stair treads. The old stair runner was removed, and we saved the stair carpet rods, whi... Läs mer
    18 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Please help choose stain color - We’re refinishing our red oak floors. We’re hoping for a warm mid-tone brown that doesn’t go too red. Our walls are currently a cream color,... Rösta nu
    2 kommentarer    12 röster
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Our kitchen is finished! - For anyone who just needs some encouragement that there IS light at the end of the tunnel, we finished our kitchen remodel this week. (It wa... Läs mer
2 gillar    43 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Traditional English-inspired tile suggestions - I live in Williamsburg, VA, the epicenter of colonial/Federal decorating. I'm remodeling my kitchen, and hoping to give it a look that says ... Läs mer
1 gillar    32 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Need help finding toile wallpaper - Can anyone help me find/source either this specific toile wallpaper or one like it? Our decorating style is federal (we live in Williamsburg... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Kitchen flooring? - I think Justcallmepool is a regular Houzz participant. The kitchen floor is beautiful. What is the type/brand and color of your flooring?
    Kommentera
Alyssa Fernandez startade en diskussion
Need island paint color that won't turn floors pink - I'm remodeling my kitchen, aiming for soft, neutral colors. I thought I had my colors picked out: limestone-look floor tile in Avorio (ivory... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...