12 inlägg
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
What colour rug should I go for ? - Needed help on what sort of rug I should go for ?
    4 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
Need ideas on what to put on sideboard? - what should I put on this gloss black sideboard
    4 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
Yes or no to these cushions - Please help should I keep the cushions the way they are or remove any ?? Confused
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
Cushions yes or no? - Please help do these cushions look good together or is there to much or should I take out any ? Confused
    2 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
Opinions pls - Please help this is my living room and want to add 2 grey and white chevron pillows to the sofas as I have some geometric ones on there to a... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
Geometric cushions - Do these pillows go together geometric and plain red or should I add more cushions and what colours ?? As my room is black and grey and I ha... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
ideas for living room decor - Need ideas for my living what other decorative accessories could I add to this room and colour
1 gillar    15 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
before and after pics on sofas - So I added some red and grey cushions to my tired looking sofas and added some red accessories what else do I need to do I'm putting up pics... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
living room vases - Should I leave these vases the way they are or add something to them... I think they look nice just the way there are... Pls help or how sho... Läs mer
1 gillar    17 kommentarer
reshma Ahmed startade en diskussion
ideas on what colour wall paper to go for? - Needed advice on what sort of wallpaper to go for in my kitchen...
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...