5 inlägg
rob5ham startade en diskussion
Best spot free bathroom faucets - I'm doing a master bath reno, getting ready for resale, so staying away from trendy looks, but not super budget. Was planning either brushed... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
rob5ham startade en diskussion
Floor and shower wall tlle - can you tell me the wall and floor tile make/model manufacturer? beautiful! I'm looking for a warmer, but not beige tile.
    Kommentera
rob5ham startade en diskussion
Wall Tile name/manufacturer? - beautiful bathroom. What's the wall tile?
    Kommentera
rob5ham startade en diskussion
Stovetop Alcove Storage dilemma - So, we installed the new granite, updated appliances and painted our cabinets over a year ago. Farmhouse style kitchen I'd say. Kept the The... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
rob5ham startade en diskussion
Thin slate products - Anyone used & have feedback on the functionality, look & 'water proof' elements of 'thin slate' tiles for walk in showers/shower ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer