4 inlägg
robbolson startade en diskussion
Greenhouse Help Please (pictures) - I have a bit of an off the wall idea and wanted to run it past those of you with experience. The wife and I have been thinking about making ... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
robbolson startade en diskussion
Comfrey questions (bocking 14) - From MN (zone 4?) First year gardener/composter this year and trying a good mix of flying by the seat of my pants and researching heavily as... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
robbolson startade en diskussion
Garden lettuce help (pics) - Hello All, First time gardner here. I grabbed a few garden mix plantlngs (is that the right term?) from the local greenhouse and planted the... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
robbolson startade en diskussion
Grass help! - I'm a new homeowner and new to lawn care. There were two tall pine trees that had dead branches down to the ground, we trimmed them all up t... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer