9 inlägg
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
what are the dimensions of the shower? - I have a similar space and wondering if I can fit in a shower. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Are these benches safe? - I love those benches without backs but are they safe? Seems like someone could easily fall backward.
    Kommentera
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Dimensions of wet area and tub - I’m trying to fit a wet area with tub and shower in my space. Can you tell me the dimensions of the wet area and the dimensions on the tub? ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Could this deck installation cause a flood?? - I am building a deck attached to my house. I was adding a ledger board to the outside when I noticed a wastewater drain and outside water li... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Confused on that answer - Thank you so much for your answer, but I'm confused. That color looks a beautiful creamy white in your picture. But when I search Farrow an... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
What color white is this? Lovely! - I love the creamy-ness if this white. What paint color is it exactly?
    1 kommentar
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Difficult furniture placement! - I have two large teenage boys (6'2 and 6'4) and I'd love to have a cozy comfortable place for them to bring their friends to watch the game!... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Living room unworkable? - I have two big teenage boys who like to watch TV with their friends. Can this unwieldy living area be designed to optimize TV viewing? Is th... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Katherine Romanak startade en diskussion
Living room unworkable? - I have two big teenage boys who like to watch TV with their friends. Can this unwieldy living area be designed to optimize TV viewing? Is th... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer