14 inlägg
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Blind corner base cabinet solution - I have a 12 5/8" opening-width base corner cabinet. Does Scavolini manufacture a corner cabinet unit this narrow ?
    1 kommentar
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Niche light specifics - Would you share the identity of the lights within the niche and where they can be purchased ?
    2 kommentarer
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Niche light specifics - Would you share the identity of the nights within the niches and where they can be purchased ?
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Niche lighting - What specific type of light is found in each niche ? Where might I purchase these lights ?
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
storage system - Please share the brand name of the storage system used within this doored space.
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Work table - Where might I find this wheeled work table ?
    1 kommentar
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Baluster material ? - What are the wonderful balusters made from ? ...and how might I purchase this material ? Thank you, -Renovating in Asheville
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Shoji screen source ? - Wonderful Shoji-style screen that appears to be rolling. What was the source for this screen or was it custom made ? Thank you
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
Glass "window" to the floor - I would like to know the manufacturer of the large window. Thank you
    Kommentera
Billie Shepherd startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...