52 inlägg
Susan startade en diskussion
powder paint color - Will you share the powder room paint color please?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Susan startade en diskussion
sofa color selection - I am ordering a new leather sofa and loveseat and can not commit to a color. Does sample one or two look better in the space? If neither, wo... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
kitchen lighting - Having popcorn removed and would like to add a light fixture or pendant lights above the island. Would love any suggestions for this space! ... Läs mer
    26 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
mixing leathers - I have these 2 brown leather chairs that are relatively new and in excellent condition, and a white sofa that looks awful now- both bought a... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
Rug help! - So I’ve had this rug for about 3 years but we got a puppy last year who has ruined it during house training. Now that she is trained, I’m re... Läs mer
1 gillar    28 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
Living room drama - I have been trying to get this room to look "right" for over 2 years. I feel like the chairs are too big and another arrangement could be be... Läs mer
1 gillar    9 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
New rug color? - I have to replace this rug as it has gotten soiled. Would you stick with white or change it up. If so, what color? Furniture and drapes sta... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
Light fixture - What kind of light fixture would look best over the island?
2 gillar    7 kommentarer
Susan startade en diskussion
Pier color - I am having the exterior of my beach house painted next week. The body will be an aqua color and the trim will be white. Would white be the ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...