5 inlägg
sbuchs startade en diskussion
Help with living room - My friend just moved into a new condo. In her living room she has this cubby that she is trying to figure out a cool way to decorate it. The... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
sbuchs startade en diskussion
Help me choose rugs for livingroom. Help Groveraxle!!! - I'm looking to brighten my rooms with area rugs. I currently have two beige shag rugs but would like more colour. I'd love to hear your opin... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
sbuchs startade en diskussion
Need help in my kitchen - I would love some ideas on a new kitchen floor. Kitchen is pretty dark. Right now I have light laminate throughout the house. I can only cha... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
sbuchs startade en diskussion
Need a new kitchen floor - I would love some ideas on a new kitchen floor. Kitchen is pretty dark. Right now I have light laminate throughout the house. I can only cha... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
sbuchs startade en diskussion
    12 kommentarer