42 inlägg
Sylina startade en diskussion
Double Duty - Master Suite & Her Office - Background - The upstairs of my home was converted from 3 rooms to a large master suite with a balcony overlooking the main level. Works gre... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
Master Bedroom Compliments - Any suggestions for what to put above the bed? The piano is outside the bedroom. The last picture is one I took before we move in, but it sh... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
Finishing Touches - out of ideas - We moved into our new home in Aug21. I like how the place is coming along, but the open plan seems to only allow for statement pieces. I wan... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
Finishing touches - I recently moved and there are some areas of my home that I could use a few suggestions to complete.
    Kommentera
Sylina startade en diskussion
Mountain Home with TOo much Wood - We just moved from a modern home in St. Louis to a mountain home in VA. While I am not trying to make the home what it can never be, I would... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Sylina startade en diskussion
transitioning from the city to the mountains, need design advise! - I recently moved from a ”modernist” (Frank Lloyd Wright inspired) in St. Louis. This being my style preference. My new home is in the moun... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
City to Mountain Need HELP Transitioning - I just moved from St. Louis to a mountain home outside of Charlottesville Virginia. While the home has lots of charm, I do miss my Frank Llo... Rösta nu
    6 kommentarer    1 röst
Sylina startade en diskussion
New Home in St. Louis struggling with paint decisions - We recently moved to St. Louis. I love our new home, but I'm struggling with too many painting decisions. (Note: These aren't our furnishing... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
New Home in St. Louis struggling with paint decisions - We recently moved to St. Louis. I love our new home, but I'm struggling with too many painting decisions. (Note: These aren't our furnishing... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Sylina startade en diskussion
Sofa Brand - I really like the sofa. What is the brand? Where could I purchase? Also, what's the fabric?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...