6 inlägg
seapointe startade en diskussion
Need help with she twin Williams paint color for beach house that gray - I painting my beach house with Sherrington Williams paint colors can you tell me what color goes best with gray laminate floors.
    Kommentera
seapointe startade en diskussion
Foyer floor - I have a big entry way and don't like the tile that's there. I was thinking about putting down siècle rugs that covers the whole area. Need ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
seapointe startade en diskussion
what color is the walls and trim - Need to know what color white goes with linen white moldings i have black banister and dark stairs going for the black and white foyer an... Läs mer
    Kommentera
seapointe startade en diskussion
What is the name of the window treatment - Would this treatment look good with a double window
    2 kommentarer
seapointe startade en diskussion
Kitchen window treatment for above sink - I have a very traditional kitchen color are yellow green orange
    2 kommentarer