10 inlägg
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Help with awkward master bath lighting and mirrors - We are doing a remodel of the master bath before selling. It’s dated and contemporary and does not go with the rest of the home. Given cost ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Need help creating a Kid Friendly Family Basement - We built our house in 2019 and planned for a future bedroom / bathroom in the basement. We have an initial layout but did not really think t... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
seitzsar startade en diskussion
The new original London Sky Quartz - I've read so much about London Sky Quartz by Zodiak, now ColorQuartz, and seen a lot of pictures I really like. I just saw it in a showroom ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Help with Fireplace and built-ins! - Our living room/fireplace wall is directly off the kitchen. There is a 30" wall separating the two spaces. The Kitchen is an L Shape an... Läs mer
1 gillar    19 kommentarer
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Help designing bathroom vanity - This is a new construction home with a Jack n Jill bathroom to be used by my two daughters. There are separate vanity areas connected by a s... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Width of laundry room? - Do you know the approximate width of this laundry room? Ours is fairly narrow and I’m concerned I may not have clearance space for the dryin... Läs mer
    Kommentera
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Island Spacing - Gorgeous kitchen! I realize this post is quite old, but would greatly appreciate your thoughts if you can recall... What is the spacing, or ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
seitzsar startade en diskussion
New Build, Floorplan Feedback - A family with 2 young kids --- We are building a new home in a downtown area and working on floor plans. We engaged an architect to build pl... Läs mer
2 gillar    44 kommentarer
seitzsar startade en diskussion
Is the wood porch floor laid over a concrete base? - Looks like there may have been a concrete porch here before that they covered with wood flooring... We have an old concrete porch that I wou... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
seitzsar startade en diskussion
What kind of drawer slides are used for the tall shoe cabinet? - What kind of drawer slides are used for the tall shoe cabinets? We had a carpenter build a similar cabinet and once installed it won't slide... Läs mer
    Kommentera