18 inlägg
Bev startade en diskussion
Sewing/Quilting/Computer Room Makeover! - Last Summer, I tackled my sewing/quilting/computer room with a total makeover to make the room more functional and colorful since I love col... Läs mer
1 gillar    19 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
Two Solid Wood Barn Doors For Under $350.00! - Last month, I posted an article on what my husband and I did to renovate our outdated bedroom. We have new furniture in our freshly painted ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
1970's Bedroom Transformed To 2018! - BEFORE: This is what our bedroom looked like before we moved into our house 3 years ago. I did take the drapes down soon after we moved in a... Läs mer
7 gillar    14 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
Gardens You Love Spending Time In! - If money were no object and you could afford to hire a full time gardener, what would you love your garden to look like? What type of outdoo... Rösta nu
2 gillar    7 kommentarer    19 röster
Bev startade en diskussion
The Right Rug Can Make A Huge Difference! - Ever since I moved into my house last year, I noticed how my sofa and the carpet that was already there matched perfectly. That's not a bad ... Läs mer
5 gillar    20 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
What home improvements would you do on a staycation? - So many people plan expensive, extravagant vacations but what if you saved the vacation money and stayed home and put that money into home i... Rösta nu
    10 kommentarer    29 röster
Bev startade en diskussion
50th Anniversary Quilt! - Since quilts are used for beds and walls and are part of home decor, I thought I would share this quilt that I finished for friends celebrat... Läs mer
7 gillar    28 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
A Window Treatment Option! - I have read several Design Dilemmas in the last few months where someone would like to keep their window uncovered to enjoy the beauty of na... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
Curb Appeal Phase II - The painters I hired to paint the exterior of my house and detached garage finished painting my house in April. My house was painted with Be... Läs mer
7 gillar    29 kommentarer
Bev startade en diskussion
Handmade wooden clock added to family room! - My husband finished the handmade wooden clock that he has been working on for our family room. He used upcycled wooden stakes that are used ... Läs mer
7 gillar    31 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...