10 inlägg
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Dovetail sofa review - Does anyine have any reviews on a sofa made by Dovetail Furniture?
    1 kommentar
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Purchase oval dining room table 36 W x 84L with Circa Chandelier 37.5? - I currently have the Loire Chadelier by visual comfort 37.5W and am wanting to purchase an oval dining tabe 36Wx 84L. Would this look good?... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Shoafa startade en diskussion
I love this planter! In large size. Will you be having more come in st - I love this planter! In large size. Will you be having more come in stock?
    1 kommentar
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Hello! :-) where can I find that little table with marble top?? - Hello! :-) where can I find that little table with marble top?? Love this photo
    1 kommentar
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Where is the rug from? - Where is the rug from? Love this!
    Kommentera
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Chair - Where is the stool from? I LOVE IT!!!
    1 kommentar
Shoafa startade en diskussion
coffee table - Gorgeous coffee table!! I know your not the designer but any idea? thank you : )
    1 kommentar
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Love the Carpet/Rug! - Where did the carpet/rug come from? Thank you!!
    2 kommentarer
Shoafa startade en diskussion
Statue lamp! - I have this statue lamp! Is this the original globe? When I bought mine the globe was missing. Lam Lee at its finest!
    9 kommentarer