51 inlägg
Son startade en diskussion
What to do furniture or firepit wise with large patio? - Hello, I have a rectangular patio that is 34 feet wide and 23 feet deep. I was thinking of doing a firepit in the middle... but I'm not sure... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Son startade en diskussion
Do you know the manufacturer and name of this pendant light? - I am looking for this brand / manufacturer.
    Kommentera
Son startade en diskussion
Provenza Vitali Napoli - Does anyone have pics of Napoli or any of the Catalog collection installed? We were leaning at this for our home.
    Kommentera
Son startade en diskussion
what color is the white exterior? - what color is the white exterior? it looks really good.
    Kommentera
Son startade en diskussion
what is the siding color? - what color siding is that? It is perfect.
    1 kommentar
Son startade en diskussion
what color is the stucco? - what color is the stucco?
    1 kommentar
Son startade en diskussion
Stucco paint color? - Can you tell me the stucco paint color? It is perfect.
    Kommentera
Son startade en diskussion
Need help with long Master Bathroom and possible wet room. - Hello, I have a large, long master bathroom. My architect suggested a wet room, his and her showers on each side of the tub, so we don't ha... Läs mer
    35 kommentarer
Son startade en diskussion
what are the stucco colors please? - what stucco colors are used here?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Son startade en diskussion
Does anyone know brand and color of this stone or wood look siding? - I need details about the stone and brown siding. I appreciate your help.
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...