6 inlägg
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
Coffee table suggestion - Hi! The coffee table we have is just all wrong. Can you share a specific table you think would work w the couch and space?
    1 kommentar
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
Coffee Table Suggestions - Hi! The coffee table we have is just all wrong. Can you share a specific table you think would work w the couch and space?
    2 kommentarer
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
narrow Dining living combo - I’m trying to figure out the best way to utilize our new space. How would you design this space to maximize for hosting dinner parties and g... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
Extremely Small Living Room - I have the couch picked out. (Pics Below. Couch will be Buckwheat color) Struggling with Benjamin Moore paint color, curtains, and 7'6 X9'6 ... Läs mer
1 gillar    6 kommentarer
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
Wall and curtain Color - What color paint should the walls be? Curtains? Below is our rug and couch. The couch is a buckwheat color. Custom made so no picture. Buckw... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
skeeterb73 startade en diskussion
Paint and Rug Colors - I'm unsure of what color/pattern rug to pair with my sofa and chairs. The sofa will be in buckwheat. I also would like paint using a beige c... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer