15 inlägg
smandelb startade en diskussion
Sconce and vanities - Do you have information on the sconces and the vanity? Love them both!
    Kommentera
smandelb startade en diskussion
What a cute bathroom! Question about sink - I am planning a bathroom under the stairs just like this one. Can you please tell me what sink and faucet combo this is? Thanks!
    Kommentera
smandelb startade en diskussion
Chandelier - Do you have information about the chandelier? I love it!
4 gillar    1 kommentar
smandelb startade en diskussion
Mirror - Where is the mirror from and what are the dimensions?
    1 kommentar
smandelb startade en diskussion
Pendants - Where are those sleek pendants from?
    1 kommentar
smandelb startade en diskussion
Bulletin board - Where did you get the bulletin board "backsplash" for the desk?
    1 kommentar
smandelb startade en diskussion
Backsplash - What tiles are used for the backsplash?
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
smandelb startade en diskussion
Refrigerator handle - I'm also panelling my fridge and need a heavy duty handle. What handle did you use on the fridge?
    4 kommentarer
smandelb startade en diskussion
Pendants? - Love these pendants. Where are they from?
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...