32 inlägg
snadler startade en diskussion
Mirror finish - Is the mirror on this dresser clear mirror or is it antiqued? Is it possible to get a small sample of the mirror to see The finish?
    2 kommentarer
snadler startade en diskussion
Window shades - This bathroom Is beautiful. Are you able to prove the manufacturer and color of the window shades? Thanks in advance
    1 kommentar
snadler startade en diskussion
Casing around doorway - I love the molding around the doorway. Do you know the name of it? Thank you
    1 kommentar
snadler startade en diskussion
Pocket door - Can you tell me the manufacturer or the glass pocket door?
    1 kommentar
snadler startade en diskussion
Floor tile - Can you tell me the manuf and name of the beautiful floor tile you used?This entire project is magnificent!
    1 kommentar
snadler startade en diskussion
Pocket Doors - I plan on installing pocket doors in the master bedroom closet and master bathroom. Are there any do or donuts I should be aware of so that... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
snadler startade en diskussion
Electric Mat Radiant heating - I am renovating a small bathroom-6 feet x 8 feet and was planning on doing electric mat heating on the floor I had hoped to eliminate the b... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
snadler startade en diskussion
Frameless shower doors - Two questions: 1-is it worth the added expense to get the coating that the fabricators say will eliminate the water spots on the glass? I've... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
snadler startade en diskussion
Floor and wall tile - The bathroom is beautiful and storage solutions are very creative. Can you tell me the manufacturer and name of the tile used? Thanks
    2 kommentarer
snadler startade en diskussion
Shower size - Very nice bathroom. Can you tell me the size of the shower and size of the room also? Thanks
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...