45 inlägg
snider startade en diskussion
Help with Dining Room Chandelier - Looking for advice on Chandelier for dining room, our ceiling is sloped and high. I have found two options so far. What are your opinions
    24 kommentarer
snider startade en diskussion
Chandelier - can you provide information on the chandelier make, model
    Kommentera
snider startade en diskussion
Area rug - Where is the area rug from
    Kommentera
snider startade en diskussion
coffee table - who makes the coffee table
    1 kommentar
snider startade en diskussion
Looking for some help on area rug and coffee tables - I have been looking, I think I am just stumped now. Looking for new area rug, accessory and coffee table suggestions. Sorry lighting was t... Läs mer
1 gillar    10 kommentarer
snider startade en diskussion
Anyone know recognize area rug? - I found this area rug on a builder site with staged homes, does anyone recognize this area rug, love it
    1 kommentar
snider startade en diskussion
Area Rug and Coffee Table - Where are the area rug and coffee table from, love them
    Kommentera
snider startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
snider startade en diskussion
area rug - what area rug is this
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...