6 inlägg
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
Kitchen Update - Still in progress with new floors and toe kick coming- updated our 1981 kitchen by painting our cabinets, adding crown and new hardware, a n... Läs mer
5 gillar    8 kommentarer
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
plywood floor - Hi, I love the floor! Did you use a particular type of plywood? Maple, etc or just basic sanded plywood? Thanks!
1 gillar    Kommentera
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
Love the chair! - Where can I find this chair, and does it have more fabric options? Thanks!
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
light fixture - Where could I find that plug-in wall light?
3 gillar    Kommentera
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
Pendant lights - Where can I find the pendant lights? The tag says Hinckley, but no other details
    3 kommentarer
Stephanie Nocito startade en diskussion
Sideboard - Would you be able to provide any information about the sideboard? Thank you!
    2 kommentarer