17 inlägg
Sonya N startade en diskussion
What to do about odd-size vanity? - Hello fellow Houzzers, I am trying to update 2 baths in a rental property: one full bath and one powder room. In each of the baths, vanity i... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Sonya N startade en diskussion
What to do about the upper deck? - We have a large deck (10x20 ft) off our master bedroom (2nd floor) that we rarely use. We are due for a backyard (and front yard) landscapin... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Was hiring landscape designer worth it? - I am in the beginning stages of landscaping project for my front and back yard. Both are very small spaces. I know what I want to do with th... Rösta nu
    2 kommentarer    21 röster
Sonya N startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Sonya N startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Paint behind wall-hung toilet - bad idea? - We are putting a wall-hung toilet into a guest bath to save space. This bathroom will be fairly heavily used (it's the only bathroom downsta... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Is there such a thing as timeless kitchen/bath design? - I tend to agonize over finishing touches in my remodel, and part of that agony is to ensure my place doesn't look dated a few years out. Tha... Rösta nu
1 gillar    8 kommentarer    27 röster
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Is this garage extension (to add depth) possible? - My garage desperately needs more depth in order for me to park my cars in it. I checked and it appears that my city has a 20 ft setback from... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Need help: can I remedy designer fail AND have the bathroom I want? - I just finished an (almost) complete house remodel, with the only thing left to do is the half bath downstairs. This half bath used to have ... Läs mer
    39 kommentarer
Sonya N startade en diskussion
Bath tiling trends? - As part of what seems to be a complete home remodel we are re-doing our master bath. Here is the floor plan: - there isn't much else to sho... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...