12 inlägg
spenserh startade en diskussion
What little bit of decor do I need? - I have this small wall between my kitchen and dining room. The bottom seems bare and I'd like to put something there. A lot of dog and peo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
spenserh startade en diskussion
Creating a look with backsplash - My kitchen remodel is nearing completion. Yay!! But I am struggling with the back splash. I wanted the wood cabinets to suggest the loo... Läs mer
1 gillar    16 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
Finishing entryway - I need help deciding on a paint color. All that's left is the inside of the front door and the closet doors. The baseboard will be white a... Läs mer
    Kommentera
spenserh startade en diskussion
Displaying underwear - We received a gag gift of giant undies at our wedding 16 years ago and I want to display them to be 'art' above our bed. It would be roughly... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
Range versus oven/cooktop - Obviously price is the big point here. I have a 10x10 kitchen and would really like a separate cook top and oven for the looks. I hate the ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
Ikea Kitchen cabinets - I sat down with the kitchen designer at Lowes yesterday and put in every possible thing I could want. The cabinets I chose were mid range. ... Läs mer
    40 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
Your opinions on my contractor - I hired a contractor to completely gut and redo my bathroom. A friend had hired him to redo her kitchen and it was beautiful. He was on th... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
I want a courtyard - I want to put a courtyard in our front yard, but I am not sure how to go about it. I am mainly worried about scale. I thought about running... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
ceiling molding - I have a subtle faux treatment on my bedroom walls and a white ceiling. I am one touch up away from making the meeting point worse, rather t... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
spenserh startade en diskussion
Vanity top options - I bought this dresser to be the vanity in my master bath. Of course, I leapt before I looked and didn't take into consideration the curved... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...