159 inlägg
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Four new Neoregelia hybrids - Hi everyone - I just want to share with you pictures of four of my new Neoregelia hybrids. Neoregelia 'Thunder Bird' x Oh! No! Neoregel... Läs mer
2 gillar    3 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
The Illawarra Bromeliad Society annual show - Hi everyone - Today is the start of the Illawarra Bromeliad Society's annual show - Here are a few pictures of the main display just to show... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
The versatile Aechmea recurvata - Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce you to one of the easiest bromeliads to grow that I know of. Aechmea recurvata is a bromeliad species tha... Läs mer
4 gillar    6 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Neoregeliad pictures - Here are a few pictures of some Neoregelias from my collection. I live on the south east coast of Australia in a temperate climate where thi... Läs mer
2 gillar    13 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
My babies on display - Once again I'll try and post some pictures; this time of my own hybrids. Neoregelia 'Thunderbird' x 'Lambert's Pride'
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
3 gillar    3 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Today's picture report. - Hi everyone - There's nothing like a walk though your plants to lift your spirits All the best, Nev.
5 gillar    2 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Does anyone else here grow Nidulariums? - Hi everyone - I was wondering if anyone here grows Nidulariums. Nidulariums come from the same Bromelioideae family as Neoregelias but aren... Läs mer
2 gillar    1 kommentar
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Why I like growing Neoregelias - This is some of the colour I have bred and grown from seed. With hybrids you never know what you will get, and much of the interest is in th... Läs mer
4 gillar    6 kommentarer
splinter1804 startade en diskussion
Nice yellow bromeliad - Hi everyone - In my opinion there's nothing like a nice yellow bromeliad to contrast and lift the other colours in a group of bromeliads. My... Läs mer
3 gillar    12 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...