37 inlägg
Anita startade en diskussion
85 Inch or 75 inch TV - on wall or on the stand - Ready to upgrade TV.. At the crossroads of 85 inch vs 75 inch for an open concept family room. Would like the 85 inch TV.. as it will be her... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Engineered hardwood on second floor. Is it noisy? - Hi all, I am ready to replace builder grade carpet on second floor. My first floor is solid wood, throughout. Debating between carpet an... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Anita startade en diskussion
Adding Accent piece behind sofa - I have an open concept living-dining-kitchen. I started adding elements behind sofa so that I don’t see the plain back of the sofa, and at ... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Firepit distance from tree - Hello All, My family enjoys occasional firepit during fall,Spring evenings. We have been using a portable firepit, placing it at different... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Painting help for recent bathroom upgrade - Hello there! Almost done with bathroom upgrade. Need to paint this weekend before the shower door is installed. I would like to add a lit... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Suggestions for the boring power room wall? - I have a boring powder room and would love to do something with the main wall.. May be paint with Metallic paint?? Or couple horizontal st... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Bookcase to act as console table - Hello!! I am trying to balance the open spacious feels and having a low profile book case behind the sectional to hide the 'gaps' of the re... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Which art work? - Hello, Picked up couple artwork - glass artwork from local store. Not sure if any work for the area. Elephant painting is 48x30; water drop... Läs mer
4 gillar    58 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Converting One Bathroom to two bathroom - Hi All, I have 2 bathrooms in the upper level and a half bath on main level. Upper level Hall Bath dimension is 16x5. We are a family of 3,... Läs mer
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
Anita startade en diskussion
Decorating new formal living room: grey walls-white sofa- silver coffe - Starting to decorate the room off of foyer. 16ftx12ft. Walls are light grey. Have west elm grey silver velvet curtains. Picked a chalk whi... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...