7 inlägg
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Decorating Flat for Son in The British Army - My son is in the British Army and has just gone away for six months. He moved into a small basement flat last summer and I've managed to he... Läs mer
    31 kommentarer
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Love the wall colour and wallpaper - could you pls tell me where from - Not sure if you have used wallpaper or tiles on the wall behind the bath - could you please let me know which - and where I can source them.... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Mulberry Wallpaper - Family Silver 'Pewter' - Does anyone have an idea for a contrasting fabric, that will go with Mulberry "Family Silver - Pewter" wallpaper? I'm thinking of matchin... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Hallway using Farrow and Ball Wallpaper and Paint - Advice Please - My hallway has a corridor effect - with honey coloured parquet flooring (which I don't like - but feel it's madness to pull it up). My i... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Farrow and Ball - Charleston Gray - I'm using the above paint colour on my study walls (the whole room) I know it's quite dark but would like some advice on whether to use ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
Advice on painting an old desk black - I am currently updating my study I've had this desk for about 10 years and rather than throw it away, I want to have a go at painting or... Läs mer
4 gillar    36 kommentarer
Z Stevens startade en diskussion
    Kommentera