17 inlägg
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Love the glass doors to bathroom - Hi, Can you share where you got these doors? Thank you
    1 kommentar
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Love the PLANE Calacutta vena classico Honed - Hi I am in the Seattle area and would like to know where I can get this here. Also, would like to know how easy it is to install- would lik... Läs mer
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Hi - Appropriate for a shower wall? - I love this tile but would like to use in a shower stall in master bath. Am worried about mildew buildup or any other special consideration... Läs mer
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Cool Bathroom! - Hi - Can you tell me the type and brand of floor in this bathroom? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Love the Tile - Hi, This is a gorgeous bathroom! Can you tell me the brand and style of tile? Thank you so much
    6 kommentarer
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Love this bathroom - can you tell me what the vanity handles are? Also, what is tile on the floor? Thanks
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Dining Table - Hi, Can you please tell me where you got the dining table and what the measurements are? Thank you
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Love the floors - Hi - Can you please tell me what the tile is on the floors and what size they are? - Thank you!
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Hi - Question about the PRGB Bcm-6 chandelier - I have a tall vaulted ceiling and am wondering if I can get extension rods of approximately 5 ' long. Thank you
    Kommentera
stuccoexample startade en diskussion
Where did you get the shower curtain? - Hi - love the modern/minimalist look! I wonder if you could share with me where you got the shower curtain with the chains and what is the m... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...