25 inlägg
susha startade en diskussion
Flatten surface for tile - I poured some cement for a post(14" square, 48" high) last week and after i took the forms out this week, i noticed the post now h... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Anyone know where i can custom order a house name plate? - I am trying to find someone online who can fabricate a custom house name plate. Does anybody have any experience with this or used one that ... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Need help with LED lights - Also posted in the Kitchen forum, but i thought i would post here too, just in case - My builder put in 8 of these in our kitchen(https://w... Läs mer
    Kommentera
susha startade en diskussion
Need help with LED lights - My builder put in 8 of these in our kitchens(https://www.amazon.com/Halo-H995ICAT-Housing-Air-Tite-Shallow/dp/B0094GWFYK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pro... Läs mer
    Kommentera
susha startade en diskussion
Folks, which color should i pick for floors? - Hello All, I need to make a decision soon about flooring in our new build and the color choices have boiled down to these 4(at least for now... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Carpet/NoCarpet in the bedrooms? - I keep swinging between carpet and no carpet for our bedrooms like a pendulum. The pattern i have observed is you want what you don't have c... Läs mer
    52 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Garage door for new build - Higher R Value worth it? - My architect has specified this garage door in his spec sheet - http://www.homedepot.com/p/Clopay-Gallery-Collection-16-ft-x-7-ft-18-4-R-Va... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Wrap around porch flooring finish ideas - I am trying to determine what sort of flooring finish to use for our wrap around porch for our new build Craftsman home. Porch area is aroun... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
Where did you buy your interior doors? - We are leaning towards solid core for our interior doors and like the santa fe 2 panel design(https://www.lowes.com/pd/JELD-WEN-Santa-Fe-Sol... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
susha startade en diskussion
What did you spend on kitchen cabinets? - I am getting ready to order Schuler Kitchen cabinets from Lowes and the final price is making me queasy. For 72 linear feet of cabinets and... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...